Monday, March 8, 2010

Silver Pellets



{earrings, $10 fr random boutique}

I just recently realized that I had stopped wearing earrings for the past couple of Fall months. Strange. I've since taken a complete u-turn and been on the constant lookout for things to adorn my little ears and have even decided that I actually want more holes in them... yikes. Sorry mom. Anyways, I'll just show you this pair for now; I bought these fat, silver pellets to wear everyday and to basically just act as fillers. Meaning, I'll just wear one in the left since I'm totally into this whole 'wearing one long earring and having my hair behind my right ear' thing. Don't know where I picked that up from but it's dangling on with me for sure throughout this Spring.

PS. Who knows how to do palm readings? I used my macro lens to take the photos of these little guys and they brought out every little line!

3 COMMENTS:

Kj said...

Whoa Mandy, is ur lifeline split in two?

A Good Girl said...

I don't know! Is it? What does that mean?!

Kj said...

Pretty vague - but you get the gist. My sis has a book on it we were playing around with it the other day hehe

http://healing.about.com/od/palmlines/ig/Palm-Lines/Life-Line.htm

Post a Comment