Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Captain Hook Would Hate Me


{lot of vintage watches, $20}

Boyfriend and I went thrift shopping a couple of weeks ago and for once we both came out with some dope, new but previously loved stuff. He gripped a denim jacket for under $10, while I left the place with a much-needed necklace stand (I'm sick of untangling shit), an oversized sweater and to top it all off: these time pieces. They were all squished into the tiniest little Ziploc bag as a set and locked up in the glass display case right by the cashiers, which to me seemed kind of unnecessary at first because they're definitely all broken and and no longer ticking anyways. But then I thought, another persons junk is another persons treasure remember? And besides they all technically got it right at most two times a day and that's good enough for me.

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment