Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I Suck/Rock At Doing My Laundry


{silk button-up tank fr Wilfred}

Have I ever told you guys that I still don't do my own laundry? Well it's partly true, but mostly embarrassing. Anyways, my mom has been gone in the Philippines for almost 2 weeks now and so I decided I would hand-wash some of my shit myself... you know, just to be safe with the ones that are a little bit more on the delicate side which happen to be most of my Wilfred tops. Like, for example: this light blue silk button-up. I washed it along with this other hot pink pocket tank... and they soaked together in the sink for a good hour before I checked back on them. Funny because I should know better, especially since I tell people all the time that our test colors bleed, blah, blah. My initial reaction was to tell myself you're an idiot, but now that I look at it a little more... with the light shining thru it... I find it rather dreamy. I like to laugh at my mistakes and I'm totally still gunna wear it.

PS. This news is a dream come true!

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment