Sunday, March 14, 2010

Investing in Feathers & Chains


{thrifted necklace stand, h&m earrings}

My right ear (just the one, remember?) is obsessed with those twisted ones. Also, since taking these photos just last week, there's already been a slew of new and inexpensive additions being strung on my t-bar... which are now just hanging out with the rest of the family until I stop favoring this one pair. Similar to what I learn in Anthropology: investing in one offspring is at the cost of the parent's ability to invest in another. Only in this case, earrings... and not little monkey babies. Yeah? No. This is just a phase, I swear.

3 COMMENTS:

Aney Mei said...

I love the jewelery stand! I definitely need to invest in one of those. This is by far the best few consecutive posts I've seen! I loved every single post - your shots are amazing. I really need to find some time to play with my Canon Rebel lol

A Good Girl said...

Thank you Aney!

Maria said...

Pretty. I love the photos you take.

Post a Comment