Sunday, January 31, 2010

Family Movie Night


{disneyworld in august 09'}

Somebody call the press, because the lady of the household has finally decided to join us to go see a movie in theatres. I could be wrong, but the last time that I clearly remember my mother coming down to for the popcorn and uncomfortable seats was to go watch Disney's Mulan. MULAN! =/ Unsurprisingly, it would of course be Avatar in IMAX 3D that would finally bring her back, along with my dad, Lil' Bro and myself (who unlike her, were all going for our seconds). I think the cinema is the only way to really gain scope of the extravagance and beauty of the film - so I was looking forward to picking up all the little details I missed first time around. So there you have it, our Sunday was spent contributing four more ticket stubs to add to the 2 billion dollars in global ticket sales. You're welcome, James.

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment