Thursday, January 28, 2010

All Black Everything

My bangs are growing out already?
Spring launch is in 3 days?
I have my first midterm next week?

...how nutty, Winter is going by just as quick as it came. Perhaps because I've been keeping myself steadily busy so far this semester, with a full load of 5 courses (which I had yet to do in my post-secondary career)... I'm really cracking down on myself. I need to. I need this. I've been finding great pride & satisfaction in making to-do lists in my moleskine and checking off each and every little box at the end of the night. It's a dope feeling and in all honesty, I do get to sleep with my chest feeling a little lighter. Then I wake up to do it all over again.

As a result, blogging is being taken to a minimum and I'm trying to stick to this whole one-post-a-day approach to it... which unsurprisingly opens up a whole new window of time in my life to focus on other things like geology, business law, statistics, accounting and evolutionary anthropology... awesome. It's just so crazy how obsessed I was before, and now that I've finally found an overall look and feel that reflects what I want this blog to be... I'm happy with where this is slowly but successfully going. So holla to my new followers, those who have been commenting, and of course the girls at work who have all just found out about this thing. Speaking of which! Watch out for a sick collaboration between yours truly and my homegirl Hayley, which will make its debut on here shortly.

So what else is in an update? Recent purchases above.
I think that'll do for today. See you tomorrow!

3 COMMENTS:

cat mak said...

hey amanda, it's catmak~
REALLY good blog page =)
i'm just starting up mine and trying to customize things but i'm wondering how you figured out all yours? it looks awesome!

THE DIVINITUS said...

cool boots.

A Good Girl said...

@catmak: Thanks Cat! I just kind of play around with the html... I have serious OCD and tweak it everyday, haha. Will follow you back!

@The Divinitus: Aren't they? $40 from H&M Divided!

Post a Comment