Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Barbarella


I was never really one to wear anything on my lips, unless it was that red gunk that we all had to buy in the exact same shade, and in which I was forcibly told to pout for during dance competitions as a kid... other than that though, I have been perfectly fine with having nothing on them. I always found it unnecessarily annoying having your hair blow in the wind only to have a strand or two get stuck on your just-applied glossied lips. But anyways, nothing is ever set in stone and I am a growing, mature twenty-nothing so once I found NARS' Barbarella (which is the perfect combination of a matte, Princess Peach-y, pink color) I've since rekindled my love/hate relationship with the stuff, but with a little bit more love this time. Muuuuaaaaaah! xoxo.

3 COMMENTS:

Aney Mei said...

I would have to agree with you - I never used to like anything on my lips, but recently I've grown attached to MAC lipsticks, especially their pinkish nude shades! I love the NARS Barbarella lipstick you purchased - I've never purchased any sort of NARS cosmetics, but I'll give them a try sooon.

A Good Girl said...

I saw your post on MAC's Honey Love! They seem pretty similar actually, the color in my photos is a little darker&orangy than it actually is.

THE DIVINITUS said...

classic shade.
yes, hair blown into is an issue.

Post a Comment