Saturday, January 9, 2010

GGGB Is Back From The Holidays









{halls decked at the diaz house, baby cousin jessica's 1st christmas, graduation proofs, gabe & aj autographs, lights outside of peters' drive-in, dogsledding in canmore, aritzia holiday mayhem,the BF's new macbook pro}
12.01-31.2009


I've been a bad girl. So I guess I took a slightly longer break than I expected. Good girl gone. Poof! Gone where? Nowhere; but that was totally uncalled for, I know. Well I have been filling my few days off with food, love, and sleep and it has been a relatively wonderful staycation (I hate this word but it's true). Over the holidays my sister graduated, Raymond and I celebrated our 4 years, I successfully operated and rocked the Cash Desk, got my fringe back and may have figured out my major. And for everything else in between, there's Twitter. LOL. But let's face it, you've missed me and I've missed you. Here's to plenty more to blog about in 2010... Let's go be good, shall we?

1 COMMENTS:

Aney Mei said...

I missed you darling! I hope you had an amazing Winter break and a great start to the new year. Congratulations on your 4 years with your boyfriend! So unfortunate that both of us didn't actually go away for the break - it's been freezing in Canada and I would love to be elsewhere, a place nice and warm. At least your family actually celebrates the Christmas holidays so it seems pretty exciting for you! :)

P.S. I love how you constantly update your blog with new layouts - wish I had the time to do all of that lol.

Post a Comment