Saturday, February 27, 2010

Making Cupcakes, Not War

  • Happy 20th birthday baby Jyesjones ♥
  • I got an A on my Business Law midterm! That is the icing on the (cup)cake for me this week.
  • Study sesh with R&J today for our Accounting midterm tomorrow - yes, on a frikken Saturday - morning. Wish us luck!
  • Spring/Summer course registration officially started yesterday and I've decided to opt out and take the 4 months of Summer instead, thank you very much. Can't wait.
  • Which means that I'll have plenty of time for another vacation. I fell in love with Whistler but dude, I need a beach.
  • With the new TD Square location opening its downtown doors soon, there's been hella upwards movement all over the place (aka. promotions) and I'm so proud of everybody. Like I always said, we're all still only a phone call away...
  • Same goes for my girls way over in the East. I miss those dope TO bitches!
  • Baby - Justin Bieber ft. Ludacris
  • It's such a love/hate relationship with 50's, which always seem to come at the best/worst times.
  • Speaking of saving money, shout-out to Leizanne at Apple: I owe you lunch. Worth $240.
  • The picture I took of my Sweet Chili Chicken made it onto the Earl's Facebook Page, haha how random.
  • "Do you know what time it is?" No, sorry. "BUT YOU'RE WEARING 5 WATCHES!"
  • I've realized that this blog is definitely not a fashion blog, and was never really meant to be one in the first place.
  • And you already know how I'm gunna end this: for everything else, there's Twitter.
  • ...oh and GO CANADA GO!

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment