Sunday, February 14, 2010

A Belated February 14th

To be honest though, the Boyfriend and I really aren't that big into this "holiday" so I don't really know why I got all dressed up for the occasion sporting light pink and hearts but oh well. I guess I can re-use the tights on Halloween and tell everybody that they're little black bats? No presents were involved but with it landing on a Sunday this year, we were able to hang out together as if it were any other one (which it is, technically to us anti-valentines) - with the exception that I had to be taken to the airport for my 4AM flight out the same night. Time is always valuable though and should be well-spent regardless, especially with your loved ones, no? So we had more than enough hours to do dinner at Joey's, meet up with another couple to double date the rest of the night, and drive all the way down to Nectar without even thinking about making reservations... at a dessert house... on Valentine's Day. Oops! Who's genius idea was that? =/ It was totally mine. Obviously, they had no room for the four of us last minute lovers, so as when all else fails, just call it a movie night... The Book of Eli managed to allot itself perfectly and end in time for me to sneak in 3hrs of sleep beside my sweetheart, then it was off to be dropped off at Domestic Departures. Hope you all enjoyed yours too, whether planned or impromptu like ours. ♥

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment