Friday, February 5, 2010

Off With Her Head


{white t-shirt by wilfred; cashmere scarf by wilfred; rings by forever 21}

This is what I wore the other day with my new pair of light gray, silk, high-waisted trousers that can double up and go undercover as pajama pants... the transition from work to play (er, sleep) has never been easier. At 50% off, I don't mind taking them to the drycleaners every once in a while after waking up in them wrinkled, haha. We actually just finished moving a pile of 10+ garbage bags full of old clothes that we're either sending to the Philippines or donating here locally - which ultimately makes me feel good - but also now gives me a blank wall to take full photos in front of. Should make use of it soon... or maybe not. For now I hope you're satisfied with a third of me and only a description of said pants. Moving on, tonight I have the worst migraine ever which seems to be a 2-day permanent thing even despite taking the maximum amount of Advil's allowed within these 48hrs, so I'm staying in and cuddling with myself. If that's not going to cure it then I don't know what I'm doing wrong...

Bf: What kind of pain is it?
Me: It feels like I've been staring at the computer for way too long.
...I should log out now.

4 COMMENTS:

Dare said...

Those rings are amazing :)

Mai said...

great rings!!

A Good Girl said...

Thank you! I'm sad because they're starting to rust and turn my fingers green. :( I want them to last forever.

Kj said...

Clear nail polish my friend, clear nail polish!

Post a Comment