Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Management


{4463, 3407, 6079, 2195, 7433 & 6205}

Okay, I confess. They are so much more to me than just numbers. I've been so damn stressed, emotional and confused lately, and what it really comes down to is just having them all to talk to on the Floor and to discuss life's adventures & opportunities with. Because in reality, although sometimes even I forget, I'm still one of the babies and I really do need their advice, support, guidance - ANYTHING, especially when the people that I should be getting it from the most just don't understand. Gosh, I'm pretty sure that they've all seen me cry my eyes out at the store throughout the years (and maybe at a recent shift)... c'mon Diaz! So to Madeline, Judy, Tif (always), Nikki, Hayley who's not shown, and Deb...thank you.

PS. Holla at my girl Jess T. for taking the photo at our staff dinner and bc she told me that she'd love a shoutout on here, haha.
PPS. The real 'baby' of the group was on the 1st wave out to Vancouver/Whistler today and she's constantly been keeping me updated via text so that I know what's up ("Apparently we're staying in ____'s _____!", "Nothing to sit on at the station", etc).
PPPS. Oh and Deb is in Europe. Madd jealous.

work hard, play harder

4 COMMENTS:

Mai said...

Girls you all look great!

Unknown said...

Very envious of this. i've had just ONE gf growing up, always hung with the dudes. I miss girls night outs like these. And guilty pure girl talk! :)

PS. Such a glam bunch! :)

dancinginchiffon said...

you all look so fab!

I am Khatu said...

love that fur vest!

Post a Comment